Saturday, February 9, 2019

Devon Wolfe Introductory Post


I’m Devon. I’m from Bedford, New York. My first semester at Duke was a blast and couldn’t love this place more. Other things I love are tennis and soccer, even though I haven’t found much time to play this past semester! I’m also super interested in conspiracy theories, so I’m constantly reading crazy stories about our sneaky government. I also have a hidden talent - drawing and painting! I could spend hours sketching and getting dirty with chalk pastels and paint without realizing. My first semester I took the “Sexuality Around the World” seminar, which was extremely out of my comfort zone. However, it ended up being super interesting, engaging, and educational! So when I was searching for a Writing 101 class to take, I knew I wanted to spice up my boring course load (statistics, math, and french)! While I am not a crazy Disney fan, I am a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast and Frozen, of course. I can’t wait to learn more about Disney and call laying around with popcorn and a kid’s film schoolwork! 

♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose #Shelfie