Monday, January 21, 2019

Alex, Intro Post


I am Alex Rose and I am from Dallas, Texas. I have two younger brothers who are a junior and sophomore in high school. I also have a black lab, a yellow lab, and a corgi. I attended a small private school in Addison Texas. At Duke I want to pursue a double major in Economics and Political Science with a minor in Computer Science, but that could possibly change. I am also a huge Cowboys fan and still kind of upset about two Saturdays ago.

I am taking this class because writing is not my favorite thing to do, so I figured I would at least get to write about a subject that is interesting and fun. I am not a crazy Disney fan but do love the movies that I have seen and really enjoyed my time at Disney world when I was 9. I look forward to bettering my ability as a writer while studying one of the most fun topics in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose #Shelfie