Sunday, January 20, 2019

Elizabeth, Intro Post




Hi everyone!! My name is Elizabeth Reneau and I am a freshman here at Duke. I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas with my twin brother and four dogs. My twin brother, Matthew, (aka) my best friend, attends the University of Texas at Austin. I decided to leave the greatest state ever and attend Duke because I wanted a change. I wanted to pursue my dream of becoming a runner for the Duke track and cross-country team and I wanted to learn how to grow as a person from 1,326 miles away from my beautiful home state. Something which has grounded me the most and has allowed me to feel most at home here at Duke are the Christian Campus Ministries such as CRU and Athletes in Action. Now, beyond all of the things I am involved in here at Duke, something personal about myself is I love the little things in life.
The little things in life are the small pieces of beauty which are hidden, but are waiting to be found. This is the reason why I took Decoding Disney. Disney is so vast. Yet, there are many bits of beauty which can be uncovered about Disney that I do not yet know, but would love to find out about. From just the few days we have been in class I have learned there are many mysteries to Disney that I am not yet familiar with, but am so excited to find out about. Now, let’s begin this adventure of uncovering the little things in order to decode the true magnificence of Disney!!  

**Here are some pictures of my Disney World adventures**


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose #Shelfie