Friday, January 18, 2019

Chris, Intro Post

Hello everyone! My name is Christopher Theodore, but I normally go by Chris. I am from Castle Pines, Colorado which is south of Denver. I have 3 siblings, but I am the youngest which not only benefitted me because I learned from their mistakes ( 😏), but also for other reasons that may or may not have to do with being occasionally spoiled. I run Cross Country and Track here at Duke, still planning on majoring in Economics even after the battle we call "Econ 101" was over. Aside from running, I love photography and cinematography, so if you also have interests there, I would love to talk! My sister, Tiffany, is graduating from Chapman University in Orange County, CA this semester, and over the years she has gotten to know some "friends of the princesses" at Disneyland (following the Disney Rule).

I am taking this class because I believe if memory serves me right I held the record for the Buzz Lightyear ride for a few minutes at Disneyland and also rode Space Mountain with the lights on, therefore I am the best Disney has seen. Though those are all true except the last part, I am seriously taking this class because it is very rare to take a class about Disney at any institution and I couldn't pass up on it. And I am even more intrigued to learn more about Decoding Disney because I fit into the category of the "happiest place on earth" people who love just watching the movies for just what they are. So, speaking of that, I want to take a deep dive into everything Disney and learn what lies behind the superficial level that I am so used to seeing. Aside from Disney, I also want to become a better writer that applies more to life, instead of writing very long thesis papers (though those serve a purpose and very intellectual), so these blogs are a great way to start.

And so we start here, and "to Infinity and Beyond!"

(here are more pictures)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose #Shelfie