Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Samuel Joseph, Intro Post

Hi, my name is Samuel Joseph! I am a prospective Neuroscience major from Apex, North Carolina. I enjoy playing music. I play piano and guitar for my church, along with sometimes the electric bass guitar. I am currently learning to play electric guitar, and take lessons every Sunday. I love to help people! I went on my first mission trip this summer to Kenya with my Church and got to experience wonderful things and people and a whole new environment, along with a great safari trip and getting to see beautiful animals in their natural habitat! I love volunteering at hospitals, and I actually volunteered at the UNC REX (whoops) hospital last year! That is part of the reason why I would love to become a doctor, because I want to help people. Interesting fact about me, I have known my pastor my entire life, and he is the reason why I was named Samuel! I love traveling! I have been to India, Singapore, England, Italy, Germany, and Canada, and looking forward to traveling more in the future! I love Disney movies, but am more of a Pixar, Star Wars, and huge Marvel fan, but I look forward to learning so much more about Disney in this class, much more than what I have already learned! I have been to Disney in Orlando once, but that was a long time ago, and I don't really remember much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rose #Shelfie